Charts and more charts. Plus sporadic thoughts on the stock market, trading, politics, entertainment, sports, and everything else.
If you know what you're doing, then go out and vote. If not, stay home and learn.
I voted. I won't say for who, but I voted.: )
I waited almost 2 hours in PA. I think this will be for Obama at the end of the day.
Regardless of who wins, at least you guys will have a president who can speak in full sentences again!
Nice rally today. I skipped voting in 2004, but happily voted early last week. I am an Obama supporter, and am looking forward to better days.Thanks for a great blog.
If you know what you're doing, then go out and vote. If not, stay home and learn.
ReplyDeleteI voted. I won't say for who, but I voted.
ReplyDelete: )
I waited almost 2 hours in PA. I think this will be for Obama at the end of the day.
ReplyDeleteRegardless of who wins, at least you guys will have a president who can speak in full sentences again!
ReplyDeleteNice rally today. I skipped voting in 2004, but happily voted early last week. I am an Obama supporter, and am looking forward to better days.
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great blog.