Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Updates from TRADEthemove.com

Our friends over at TRADEthemove.com have updated their material, and now have charts posted on the web instead of in the body of the manuals. So, they are much easier to view.

I have not gone through the new material in detail, but what I have seen on my first initial read is excellent (previous purchasers get the updated information free).

If you are a long-time reader, you know I credit TRADEthemove.com with "turning on the light" for me. What does that mean? Like many of you, over the course of my trading career I read a lot of books, followed a few gurus, and took a few courses. But when I read TRADEthemove.com's material, it sent me off in a new direction. I began to focus on Fibonacci, MAs, and keeping it simple - all things I got from them.

I don't trade their exact methodologies - instead, I took what they taught and made it my own. And, that is one thing I always tell people - MAKE IT YOUR OWN. Whether it is TRADEthemove.com, my methods, or anything else - take it in, think about how to make it work for you, and make it yours!

But I digress. I highly recommend the material from TRADEthemove.com, and it made a big difference to my trading path when I first read it six years ago (time flies...).

Visit TRADEthemove.com.

Here is the information on the new release/revisions:

"We are pleased to announce the release of revised materials from TRADEthemove.com.

We have updated the previously published manuals and combined them into one work (the "TRADEthemove.com Manual"). And we have updated and added charts, and posted them to the Web on our previous "Members" page; they are now easier to access, read, and analyze.

With your order, you will receive the "TRADEthemove.com Manual", including:

> All information on our methodology and in previous manuals:
- Moving Average Analysis and Fibonacci Principles
- Using the 1.382% Fibonacci extension
- Fibonacci and Fixed Timeframes
- and more

> Access to our "Members" page, containing:
- dozens of full-colored charts
- additional information
- updates when posted

If you have previously purchased from TRADEthemove.com, we will provide the revised material to you free of charge. We will be emailing details to past purchasers in the coming weeks. If you do not want to wait, send us an email with your name and the email address you used when you made your original purchase."

Visit TRADEthemove.com.

_______________
Tags:
, , , ,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

They emailed it to me earlier today. Very good re-do and revisions. It is one of the best trading resources I bought in the past few years.

Anonymous said...

With tradethemove and Trader-X, I will rule the world!

Anonymous said...

Looks good. I have some weekend reading to do.

Anonymous said...

X, you should have Kernan on as a guest blogger to post some charts every month or so.

Anonymous said...

I know Tom C. posted some tradethemove type trades last year. Do a search. I think it would be great to profile a few more of those too. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Good Information, Thanks,


1/26/07...1325
Todays X stlye trade on the long side has been COLM, 30 min. chart. On the break of the 4 Hammer, just sold 50% of the position for way of a dollar profit at 63.31 and raised the stop on the remaining 50% position still open.

Good trading everyone!

Anonymous said...

Nice trade Kayak. I like when you post.

X, got the TTM manual and am looking at it now. It has good synergy with your style. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rich,

Got stopped out of COLM with a nice gain on the last 50% part of the position.

FAST & FURIOUS!!!
Did any of you catch that big and fast min. by min. move in CFC on the BAC news?

I got $3.35 on the way up then sold on the way down then bought on the one min. chart retrace from the 38.2% fib for another $1.25

A fast and furious trade and if not for the automatic trade MS (Maker/Scanner)I would have never caught the trade.

HAL was a great short today also but covered.

Anonymous said...

Got it based on your recommendation. I find it really good and simple, but still alot to digest. It goes well with what I learned here though.

I need to simplify my strategy, and I am going to try and just look at a few setups with Fibs and a couple of moving avereages.

Thanks for sharing. I love the blog.

Anonymous said...

Nate, is Kernan the tradethemove person? If so, I 2nd that. It would great to see some regular charts posted here. I like their style very much.