Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Festivus Season is upon us!

I have a tradition around this time of year - now made easier by Tivo*.

Around the beginning of every December, I fire up the classic Seinfeld episode ("The Strike") that first intoduces us to Festivus!

Here is the script. And, if you are bored and looking for some laughs, you can find all of the Seinfeld scripts here. But most important, you can now get Seinfeld on DVD - to this day it most of the episodes still make me laugh hysterically!

Seinfeld on DVD




*FYI - you can program your Tivo from Yahoo! now.

PS - I also try to catch "A Charlie Brown Christmas" every year.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is Festiuvs? Its for the rest of us.

Happy Festivus!