Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Final push for 2005

***bump***

Read the following message and act accordingly. And, thanks to all of you who already have.

__________________

Those of you who were with me at the "pre-blog" site in 2004 know the drill.

Several times a year I ask that if you received any benefit from my writing or gained knowledge that helped/helps you make money, that you give something back.

Make a donation*, and that money will help others this Holiday Season - and in the upcoming New Year. Last year I did several "adopt a family" projects (just shy of double digits), and this year I hope to add several more!

The bottom-line is this - if you help others, good things will happen to you. If you don't believe me, then skip this message and go on with your life. If you have experienced the "good karma" that comes from helping others, then you know what I am talking about. If you want to find out if "good karma" really exists, then kick in some cash. I guarantee you that good things happen when you help those less fortunate than you. And, no matter what your situation there are plenty of people less fortunate.

Enough of my preaching...if you want to donate, click the "Make a Donation" button on the right. The donation is through PayPal - if you don't already have an account, it is free to sign-up*.

Thanks! I will post some pics in 2006.

*yes, you can use a credit card to make a donation.

Note - all advertising dollars generated from this site go to "Good Karma". And, I personally match all dollars donated and generated on at least a 2 to 1 basis.

No comments: