Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

More SIRI

Many of you emailed me this morning to tell me SIRI was down. Keep in mind the key points from my post yesterday:

1.) I said "notice it gapped up today and struggled with the 34DMA. If it can work it's way past that area in the next few days, it could easily re-visit the high from a few weeks ago". It never broke through that level, so the catalyst I outlined for SIRI to move higher HAS NOT happened. Today, it moved down from that 34DMA resistance.
2.) I said "I would turn bearish if SIRI closed below $6, which would violate a lot of the support I pointed out". As of now, we are still above that level.
3.) And, I said "I actually own SIRI in my retirement account (from much lower levels)". If I closed my position at $6, I will lock in a sizeable long-term gain. Thus, my perspective is somewhat more relaxed than someone who bought it at 6, 7, or $8.

Good luck. Either way, I will be listening to Howard on 01/09!!!

No comments: