Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Monday, January 09, 2006

LPTH to the moon

Todd in NJ emailed me about a trade he made in LPTH. I missed it completely, and am pissed because it WAS on my watchlist this morning. Oh well - you win some and lose some (I just hate losing on a rocket like this!). For the record I would have exited the position on the 11:15 bar close. I will watch closely for a re-entry this afternoon.

And, I will still post a chart tonight, because it provided a good set-up - one we should study and discuss.

Have a good afternoon.

1:00 edit - I was able to get an entry on a break of the eleventh bar (15-minute chart), and closed the position 45-minutes later for a NICE gain. I will post both charts tonight.

No comments: