Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Sunday, January 08, 2006

SIRI update




I touched on Friday's action already - here is the updated chart. I am bullish going into next week and Howard's debut on Monday.

1.) SIRI tested the 200DMA and bounced.
2.) SIRI tested the trendline and bounced.
3.) SIRI is above the 50% retracement of the April low to December high.

Remember, I am in from much lower levels and have a solid stop in place.

See my past SIRI posts starting here, and following the links backwards.

DISCLAIMER - I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST MY THOUGHTS, TRADES, AND OPINIONS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS!

No comments: