Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Starting 2006

I started 2005 with this quote, and I didn't find anything that could top it for 2006!

___________________________________________

Most of us mark the New Year with resolutions outlining how we plan to improve ourselves and become better people.

I ran across this quote that seemed timely - if we all put it into practice in 2006, we would probably see some astounding results.

"Time is limited, so I better wake up every morning fresh and know that I have just one chance to live this particular day right, and to string my days together into a life of action, and purpose."
--- Lance Armstrong (1971 - ); U.S. cyclist, 6-time winner of the Tour de France, cancer survivor

No comments: