Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Monday, March 06, 2006

Don't let your babies grow up to be rock stars...

I am a big Van Halen fan. In my younger days, I saw them in concert twice - once with David Lee Roth and once with Sammy. They still get good rotation on my iPod.

But, if ever there was a reason to shy away from the rock star life, it is this very disturbing picture of Eddie Van Halen from an Academy Awards viewing party last night.

Damn.

Trading note - a great start to the week. I will try to get charts up before 24...check back tonight.




Note - Yahoo! constantly moves its content, so if you link to it chances are that before too long you will get a dead link like this one. I have quit linking to their content because of it.


__________
Tags:
,

No comments: