Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

More non-trading stuff

Tommy posted the following comment on an earlier thread:

"You have got to talk about The Shield. I am speechless."
3/15/2006 12:12 AM

I share your sentiments - I am pretty much speechless. This is by far the best "cop" show on television. And possibly the best show on television. Last night was intense beyond words, and next week's season finale looks to be 10X that. I will share more thoughts after I see how it all wraps up.

And, here is a good article from the LA Times.

WARNING - there are some spoilers if you have not seen this week's episodes of 24 and The Sopranos.

You are killing us!

__________
Tags:
, , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great show last night. This is funny:

Clobberin Time

Anonymous said...

Man, that is a great show. He has done bad things, but he also has a good side and you can't help but root for him. And, Lem is just a good guy who is getting screwed. I can't wait until next week.