Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday's action

Good day, but not spectacular. TTWO was a good trade and hit the Fibonacci extension - a quick 3.5%. Look at the chart on your own and I will post my analysis tonight.

I am still in a few positions, and will see what the afternoon holds. Check back later tonight for charts.

It is a nice day in Houston, and I am taking off after the close to enjoy it. A wise man once told me that at the end of your life, you will not look back and say I wish I worked longer hours. You will look back and say I wish I played more, and enjoyed time with friends and family. So, I am taking the dogs out to have some fun!!!

If there is a nice day happening where you are, go enjoy it! And, no matter what it is like outside, you can make any day a nice day with the right attitude.

(okay, I will get off my "feel-good" soapbox!)

No comments: