Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday's action

posted by Tom C:

I am off until Monday. You guys motivated me to keep an eye out for set-ups above the Fibonacci extension, and I had some fun with VMSI today. It formed a hammer-type candle on the 5th bar, which closed on top of that support level. I need to take a closer look at these set-ups as they have decent reliability.

Post your thoughts and trades, and have a good weekend.

__________
Tags:
, , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shorted MSFT on break of 2nd 15 min bar low. I may need my head examined. In hindsight, initial drop was way too much......but I am still short, ya never know. Any comments appreciated. Thanks Tom for your help the past couple days. I won't play if my scanner is down again....prophet.net. If it wasn't free, I would want my money back ;)

Anonymous said...

CTV also a good set-up above that level. Sam