Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Can you see this chart?

Does the chart appear in this post on your browser? Respond in comments. Thanks.

LFC - 051706



edit - thanks for the comments. There is obviously a technical issue with Blogger. If you see a blank box or box with an X, click it and you should see a chart (or part of a chart). Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

__________
Tags:
,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No it doesn't. I'm using Safari.

Anonymous said...

X,
No a square with a red X in the middle. I've seen this from time to time on other sites.
good luck,
BL

Anonymous said...

X...the chart does not appear in my browser window. But, it will load when I klick on it.

Jeff said...

X-Man-

No, I can't see the chart, either. I was experiencing the same issue with blogger yesterday and had to delete and then re-paste an image about 10 times before it finally "took". So, I think you're right that Blogger is just having some general issues right now. Best of luck. Great blog!

Jeff

Anonymous said...

fyi - blogger prob

http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-troubleshoot/browse_thread/thread/bc0819acabd97660/55b5187191b8e1e5#55b5187191b8e1e5

TJ