Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday's action

No quick hits this morning. I am in several positions, and will see how things shake out. Did anyone see GM rocket 10% pre-market, only to collapse after the opening? I could not find an entry, but it was fun to watch.

I will post charts over the weekend - check back Sunday.

I will leave you with a few random thoughts:

1.) I analyze where my traffic comes from, and everyday I get multiple visitors who do a search on "Entourage theme song" (Entourage is the best 30-minutes on television). I posted about it last year, and it seems that a lot of people are trying to figure out what it is on a daily basis.

So, welcome to you all! Have a look around.

2.) I added an option for you guys to receive daily updates via email. Yes it is 2006, and I am only a few years behind on technology! Subscribe on the right (FeedBlitz).

3.) England vs. Poland Saturday. Go England. Play better and win.

4.) Andre Agassi plays Rafael Nadal Saturday - watch him while you can. He will be gone very soon.

5.) When you are out this weekend, don't forget to pick up TASC and read Trader Mike's interview.



__________
Tags:
, , , , ,

4 comments:

a said...

Took a trade on JCG, break of 9th 15min bar.

a said...

Wow, did not expect the huge move that took JCG that far. I got taken out at 28.45, but have to thank your methods trader-x. I would never have taken a trade like this one in the past.

a said...

I guess it's retail day for me..I took a smaller trade on UARM, 14th 15min bar. But, would appreciate comments on it from anybody. Not so sure I read the chart correctly..

Anonymous said...

Hey X, I traded CHIC on the 15, break of the 4th bar. The 4th bar was the setup you talk about where a strong bar offsets the previous weak bar. Finished the week good! Thanks!