Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's Thursday!

And, I am looking for some good set-ups today.

Don't forget that the U.S. plays Ghana this morning at 10:00 EST.

Here is what you would see if you were there live:




Note - Yahoo! constantly moves its content, so if you link to it chances are that before too long you will get a dead link like this one. I have quit linking to their content because of it.

Go make some good trades!

__________
Tags:
, , , ,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll watch if that is the focus! It is a must win for the U.S., right?

Also Trader-X, what does "What is T.A.D.?" mean on your welcome post. I am sure you discussed it somewhere, but I can't find it.

Thanks for the great blog.

Anonymous said...

TAD=Trader-X Assaults the Dow!

Or maybe Trader-X AVOIDS the Dow because of bad fills!!!

Anonymous said...

Trader-X Assaults Barry Bonds!

Wait, that would be TAB. Sorry.

BTW, Ghana up 1-0 as of this post.

Anonymous said...

Hi All,

Must be missing something. Can't find any set-ups I like today. I'm probably being too fussy. Sometimes can't see the wood for the trees.

Look forward to hearing what everyone else has done.

ATB Clive J

Anonymous said...

HOLX (15 min)
short on break of 4th bar low

reversed up after 6th bar (hammer)

Trader-X said...

lol. The guesses are hilarious, but none are correct. I have meant to write a post about "T.A.D." all year, and will try to get something up over the weekend.

Clive - no "quick hits" for me, but I am in a few positions that are going the right way. I will post late tonight, as I am going biking after the close (provided it does not rain).

Trader-X said...

babak, I like your blog.

http://www.tradersnarrative.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks X

So what do you think happened with HOLX?

Trader-X said...

HOLX? I would not have gone short as it was close to the retracement zone from the previous day's low to the opening range high. It bounced perfectly at that support, forming a nice hammer with the sixth bar. In retrospect, it was a good "bread and butter" long...I did not trade it though.