Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday and Blogger problems

posted by Tom C:

I was going to post a 30-minute chart of MRX, but once again there are Blogger problems. I know X would like to move to another site/technology, but it is hard when you have 1 1/2 years worth of posts and charts here. So, we will just limp along for a bit...

Anyway, take a look at MRX. FCX and COH were good shorts, though a little "out of the box".

I will try to post a chart or two later tonight - Blogger permitting.

__________
Tags:
, , , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to post a comment today.

FCX short is being very good to me. VOD is also turning out to be a nice short.

Anonymous said...

I went long PAYX as well, 3rd bar 30 min. Also long RCL 30 min, short VOD 30 min. break of 4th bar, and short SPL on a fib extention play 15 min chart. Any comments welcome!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, long RCL off 2nd bar, 30 min.

Anonymous said...

I think the first bar in PAYX was too wide range - it exhausted the move. I like comparing the bar by glancing at the chart over the past few days. Wide range is good, but really wide range in the context of the past few days means it shot it's load.

Anonymous said...

Gigm was a nice long off the 2nd bar on the 30-minute