Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Go England!

Starting in a few minutes.



END OF MATCH EDIT - DAMN!
NEXT DAY EDIT - Beckham quits as captain


Upsetting about Agassi. But he is a class-act and a champion.

Note - Yahoo! constantly moves its content, so if you link to it chances are that before too long you will get a dead link like this one. I have quit linking to their content because of it.

__________
Tags:
, ,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO ENGLAND!

Anonymous said...

Agassi is a champion. It is amazing to look at his career from a flashy kid to the man he became. He will be remembered as a legend in Tennis and an all-around good guy. I don't know if there are many players loved more by the crowds and fans.

Anonymous said...

I am really hoping for England V Germany. You blokes do your part, we'll do ours.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone ever score in this damn sport???

Anonymous said...

Thought I would share a quick Agassi story. I ran into him in a restaurant in Las Vegas years ago, and told him my kids were big fans. Not only did he sign two autographs, but asked their names and jotted short notes to each.

What a class guy!

Anonymous said...

Great story Ron. What an impressive record:

Agassi record