Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday's action and Blogger problems

posted by Tom C:

Blogger has been down most of the morning - I know X tried to make a post for a few hours earlier today.

As X said Friday, I am also trying to shake the rust off. I was not able to find many opportunities today. I took .70 out of a short in ASTE, covering at the 1/2-way point between the OR low and the Fibonacci extension.

I hope you guys are having a profitable day.

__________
Tags:
, , , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi folks,

What a day! I've never done 8 trades in a day before. Made bits and pieces, but took a dollar each out of VOL and ASTE. Both very quick.

Anyone short BIDU around $89.50?

ATB

Clive J

QQQBall said...

nice trading clive

ASTE on 6th 15-minute bar

Anonymous said...

SGP, break of 3rd bar hammer high...15-minute chart.

Anonymous said...

NOK was a good long..break of second bar high(30min)