Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sports Sunday

A great sports day - Wimbledon was world-class tennis with Federer and Nadal. I hope it grows to be a rivalry that will bring more fans to the sport. Nadal is a real fighter.

Federer has won four Wimbledon titles, and I think he is only 24 years old. One more and he goes ahead of Sampras and Borg (each with four also). Many - including John McEnroe - say he could be the greatest player of all time. What is your vote? I thought it would be fun to try this poll thing, though I don't know how many votes we will get on a Sunday.

Poll Results:
54% - Yes
46% - No

The World Cup is exciting. I think it will be settled with penalty kicks.

__________
Tags:
, ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have put I don't know as a choice, because I read the blog but don't follow tennis!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on "I don't know"

Anonymous said...

I think Sampras holds the most all-around titles, right? But he was not very fun to watch. Not like these guys.