Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Friday, October 20, 2006

Housekeeping - 102006

1.) I have talked about Trade-Ideas several times in the past month. They have recently introduced new tools (Custom Scans and The Odds Maker!), and you owe it to yourself to check them out. Read more about it on their blog, and sign-up using this link to give it a try!

2.) Check out Brian's "Dummy Chart" blog - he has a lot of charts posted...good for studying!

3.) And, I think everyone should visit Trader Mike's blog every time they visit mine...in fact, I may just include a Trader Mike link at the bottom of every post. I really want to break into the top 10!

4.) Finally, Wallstrip.com launched this week. Check out the first five installments...good stuff from Lindsay, Howard, Mike and the rest of the gang. Did I mention Lindsay?

Charts over the weekend.

_______________
Tags:
, , ,

2 comments:

Michael said...

Keep at it, you'll make the top 10 soon

TJ said...

Don't sweat it X, I'm sure you would have handily bumped me out of the top 10 if only your blogroll had been on display a little earlier. ; )