Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas gift idea...

On Monday, I posted this video in my links on the lower right. I debated whether to put it in a more visible location (like this post) as it is NSFW.

But it is REALLY funny. If you are easily offended, just skip over it. But if you have a sense of humor, you will laugh at this. It is the uncensored version of the video that appeared on last week's Saturday Night Live. And since there are only a few shopping days left, it could give you guys some gift ideas...

Enjoy! But don't watch around the kids.





_______________
Tags:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD.

esto said...

Funny. Really funny.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I am not a Justin Timberlake fan, in fact I did not like him at all. Then I watched SNL last weekend, and I have to admit he is pretty talented. I might check out that new movie he has coming out as a result.

Anonymous said...

That is just to funny. Thanks for a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

Almost as good as the "Lazy Sunday" digital short.