Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday entertainment...

I am a big Joe Rogan fan - I have been since his days on NewsRadio with the late, great Phil Hartman. I even met him once (not that he would remember). He is a funny, cool, down to earth guy.

I also liked Carlos Mencia - until I saw this video. Joe calls Carlos out for stealing material from other comics, and it is very entertaining. He has suffered some backlash for it - visit his site at joerogan.net to read about it - but nothing that could really hurt him. He is funny, so he will always sell out clubs and be in high demand. And Fear Factor is in wide syndication; it is safe to say Joe is a multi, multi, multi-millionaire.

After watching and reading about this, I will not pay attention to Carlos Mencia anymore. But I will catch Joe the next time I have the opportunity!

note - profanity and adult content



_______________
Tags:
,

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone catch HITT today?

Anonymous said...

Carlos Mencia got owned.

esto said...

First of all, who wouldn't remember meeting Brad Pitt? Secondly, even if you're not really Brad, then meeting the Trader-X is equally, if not exceedingly, memorable.

I also like Joe Rogan. I'm sure you've figured out from my blog that I see potential value in using mind altering substances for consciousness exploration. I therefore found his thoughts on DMT to be very insightful. He's the man!

Trader-X said...

I'm sold. Esto, ship me some DMT!

esto said...

We'll talk when we meet up in San Diego.

Anonymous said...

Of course I remember you. You were wearing a t-shirt that said I'M TRADER-X, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Thanks for the support.

Trader-X said...

lol. Something tells me that is still estocastica.

esto said...

That wasn't me -- seriously. If it really is Joe, I love you stuff man! Best of luck in the future.

esto said...

Radio Interview with Joe

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that estocastica. Joe is actually a pretty intelligent dude.

Anonymous said...

That was Gary, not ga.