Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Weekend roundup

Long-time readers know my thoughts on Karma. It took 13-years to work in this case, but it always works...it always catches up with you.

One good thing about the "new bailout bill" - the FDIC insurance is raised from $100,000 to $250,000 per account. Now Trader Jamie can stop spending so much time monitoring his balance and transferring everything over $100,000 to another bank account.



I am working on a few posts with charts; I am outlining new tweaks to how I am using Fibonacci, and will show some examples from different timeframes. I hope to have something up before the market opens Monday.

And, I am updating del.icio.us links again. If you are bored and looking for something to read, see "Things On The Internet That Caught My Eye" on the right sidebar------------->>>

No comments: