Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Two days until "Quantum of Silence"

edit - that should be "Quantum of Solace"...hey, even I have typos on occassion.

Which will surely be the movie event of the year. And that is saying a lot for a year that brought us "The Dark Knight" and "Iron Man".



Note - I had to attend a function last night, so I did not have time to post. I will also be gone after the market close today, but hope to get a chart or two up by Thursday morning.

_______________

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trader-X,

Is it possible that you just mention what symbols you traded so that we can look up the charts and guess why and how you traded it?

Anonymous said...

i cant wait! didnt care for iron man & dark knight was so-so.

hope its great!

QQQBall

Trader-X said...

tl - I make too many trades a day and I think posting symbols would get me bombarded with questions. I like blogging, but I don't want to make that big of a time commitment!

I will probably post a chart of VNO later tonight - 15-minute, short. You can check that one out.

QQQ - didn't care for "Iron Man"? I am going to act like I didn't hear that.

Anonymous said...

VNO - resistance at the 50%, move down to the 1.382%. Nice trade.

RJ

Trader-X said...

R.J. - exactly.