Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Wednesday roundup - 120308

I will be leaving when the market closes as I have a function to attend tonight. I will post a chart or two either late tonight or in the morning. Also, I will be talking about a new advertiser who has a service I think many people will like.

Finally, I posted a chart of the NQ in comments of yesterday's post - check it out and the other comments if you are interested.

_______________

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I'll be waiting for those charts... :)

-AT

Raymond Luxury Yacht said...

I've always been very skeptical to using fib levels for trading, but I have to say, anyone who used some basic candlestick analysis along with fib levels on the ES today had chances to make a profitable trade.