Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday fun

As Tom C. mentioned yesterday, I will be taking some vacation in April. I will be gone most of the month, but hope to pop back in occasionally. But Tom C. will [hopefully] fill the enormous void left by my absence.

Here are a few things that I thought you might enjoy:

For motivation - do you know who Randy Pausch is? If not, take a moment to check out this post on The T.A.D. Principle blog.


For irritation - these people expect us to feel sorry for them? Give me a break...what a bunch of jackasses.




And finally, some recession/unemployment humor:



_______________

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL, So true. I say you are missing a few more checkmarks beside #6.

#7 Wife knows and doesn't care

#8 Play golf, workout