Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Five Rules For Life

I've mentioned it in the past...this is a great site. If you haven't looked at it, you owe it to yourself to do so because there is a lot of insight from people on what it takes to live a happy, successful life. Three things of note:

They are going to be on Twitter in 2011 publishing some of the most popular rules. Follow them here.

They just put up their third "compilation post" - read it here.

I contributed my Five Rules a few years ago - read them here (I was talking about the benefits of meditating back in 2008)!

_______________

4 comments:

Steve said...

Great site. I found out about it here last year, and have been reading it since. Cheers!

Victoria said...

Nice site - very uplifting. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hey trader-x,
I credited your blog for making the biggest impact in improving my trading. Crashed and burned twice before becoming a consistent trader. I have since refined the techniques and now trading primarily futures. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for sharing so freely.

Times of Your Life said...

hahahaha yesyes i can't agree more, this is a GREAT GREAT GREAT blog