Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Monday, December 12, 2011

Guest blogger

I hope the year is ending in spectacular fashion for everyone. I probably won't be posting again until 2012, but long-time reader Todd contacted me about making a few guest posts, and I think it is a great idea. He is thinking about starting his own blog, and a few weeks of posting here will probably change his mind (just kidding...not really, though!).

Todd specializes in a "u-turn" type setup, and I look forward to seeing some trades and analysis.

Happy Holidays to everyone and best wishes for the New Year!

_______________

3 comments:

Tom said...

Looking forward to Todd's trades! Happy New Year X!

Anonymous said...

That's cool. You should open the blog up to guest bloggers. Take care.

Vince

loanme5 said...

Looking forward to it.