Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Limited posting for the week of 011606

I will be back on the East Coast this coming week - 1/2 for business, 1/2 for vacation.

I will be trading daily - especially in the morning. But, I will probably not be making any intraday posts. Check late at night though, as I will try to post at least once in the evening.

Good trading next week!

PS - if anyone is listening to Howard on Sirius, please email me with what revelation belongs to what person - I will not be able to listen (my email is listed on the Profile page).

PPS - I am amazed by the amount of ads on the radio for trading courses and related materials. I don't know if it is just here (Houston), or everywhere; maybe I just never noticed them before. I can only guess that these people are trying to lure in unsuspecting newbies, but it amazes me anyone would give these people money. You can find better stuff on the net for less money or free (for example, this blog!). Don't get me wrong, there are some good books out there - I list my favorites on the Resources page - but I have only paid for one or two "courses" that were actually worth it - the most prevalent is also listed on the Resources page. Check those out and the list of blogs too.

And don't forget that Monday is Martin Luther King Day.

No comments: