Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Housekeeping - 020206

Posting may be somewhat sporadic over the next few days - I have a family member who had surgery and I have to attend to personal matters.

Tom sent me an email last night about two set-up's in ICE:

"X, I took a break of the third bar high in ICE, but was stopped out on the next bar. But, it setup again in the afternoon on the 17th candle and more than made up for my loss with a run to the extension. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge, I love your blog!"

Here is the ICE chart with Tom's two entries marked. Tom, great job adhering to your stops and having the patience/persistence to catch that afternoon set-up.


No comments: