Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Am a Liberal

At the risk of alienating half of my readers (it's getting to be that time anyway), I wanted to direct you to this post by George Clooney. I am a fan of his work, and this post is well though out and makes a lot of sense:

I Am a Liberal. There, I Said It!

I am out for the rest of the afternoon, and will post charts tonight.

031606 edit - the post has been removed as there is a dispute between Clooney and Huffington. Read about it here.

Note - Yahoo! constantly moves its content, so if you link to it chances are that before too long you will get a dead link like this one. I have quit linking to their content because of it.

and, this was a cool move on Clooney's part.

__________
Tags:
,

No comments: