Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday's action and housekeeping

Thanks to all of you who gave "well-wishes" for my loved one. Everything came out great - but, my trading and posting will be sporadic for the rest of the week.

And, thanks to all of the readers who took the time to post trades - between Tuesday and Wednesday there are probably more than a dozen charts you can study on your own - see the comments on the last few posts, look at the charts, and answer the three questions on your own.

Please continue posting your trades in the comments section - use this post for Thursday's trades. I will try to post a few of my charts Thursday and Friday, but cannot make any promises.

Finish the week strong and make some good trades!

__________
Tags:
, ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You picked a good day to not be here. It is pretty slow, at least for me.

Anonymous said...

GG........nice low risk bread and butter.....

Anonymous said...

CAL 4th candle off 50% and 34 ema.

Best trade of the day other then GG imo.