Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Monday, July 03, 2006

Housekeeping - 070306

A few new features are up and running:

1.) On the right sidebar towards the bottom I have listed my BlogRoll. I will update it on a continuing basis, so make sure to check it out. When the blogs are updated, "...updated" will appear next to the name.

2.) As mentioned Friday, you can now get email updates for the blog - subscribe via FeedBlitz on the right.


Miscellaneous:

3.) Tom C. made a great post this weekend on longer-term trading. It is a must read!

4.) Today is a short day, and tomorrow is a holiday. Posting may be light until Wednesday.

__________
Tags:

3 comments:

a said...

Shorted MRGE on 5th 15min bar.

Trader-X said...

posted by Tom C:

Wow. I thought that first bar would be the entrie move. Good trade, espeically %-wise. Protect your profits!

QQQBall said...

COLB was a pretty clean set-up?