Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Housekeeping

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving - check back as we will post a few charts over the holiday weekend.

Also, frequent comments contributor KayakHandy posted this:

"If anyone is interested, I will be on National Public Radio (NPR) this Sunday, November 19th (edit - I think the 26th?) from 7:00AM to 8:00AM being interviewed by Certified Financial Planner Kevin McKinley on his radio show called On Your Money."

Tune in!

Finally, here is your Thanksgiving story. Enjoy!

_______________
Tags:

3 comments:

esto said...

Happy Thanksgiving to yourself and Tom C.

I look forward to listening to KayakHandy on Sunday. I think he meant to say November 26.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving X and family, even though I do not live in the states. But I give thanks for a great blog, and you sharing without asking for anything in return.

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Daniel said!