Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Housekeeping - 020307

I cleaned up my BlogRoll on the right sidebar - I took off a few blogs that have not posted in several months, and I added a few new blogs (hello Trading Goddess!). Check them out - all have something to offer.

I would like to give a special mention to Victoria - she has the great idea of creating a library of set-ups. Her blog is only a month old, but she has some nice charts. If she keeps it up, in a few months I can see her library being a huge resource to everyone. She does trade 10-minute charts, but if you are strictly looking at the pattern and set-up it does not matter what the timeframe is.

And, a few of her posts are NSFW - of course I treat her blog just like Playboy...I only look at it for the articles.



And as always, read Trader Mike!!

_______________
Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely words.

; )

Trading Goddess said...

Mr. X,

Thank you for adding me to your blogroll! It is a very nice welcome in this stock blogoland, and I very much appreciate it! :) Now ... can you alphabetize it? LOL!

btw, I have plenty of housekeeping over at my place to do ... feel free to drop by if you are still in the cleaning mood. My shower could use some attention. ;)