While I upgrade the blog.
Uhm, when will the update be done?
9:30 edit - OK, I think I have the blog back to about 80%. I will work on the other 20% tomorrow.
I am not done with "Blogs I Read" yet - if you think you should be on it, leave a comment.
AND VOTE IN THE TEST POLL IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER...there have been over 1,000 page views and 14 votes? Come on people!!!
Poll edit - OK, polls are not too popular. And the Cardinals won the poll, but the Steelers won the game. I probably won't be doing many polls in the future!
A Simple Mistake Traders Make
11 hours ago