Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mid-week links

I have said it before, but I'll say it again - StockBee has some great stuff on his blog. If you are a swing trader using Tom C.'s strategies, look at his sector breakdowns and stocks up/down 50% plus in a month.

I just started reading Complacent Panda, and I am enjoying his blog. Check out this post for important candlestick reversal patterns.

edit - see Complacent Panda's comment (in comments) regarding a stock contest on his site.

It looks like Trader Mike is back from vacation.

And finally, here are some photos from Inauguration Day - A Momentous Day in Photos

_______________

3 comments:

Pradeep Bonde said...

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I always read Pradeep's blog. I will check out CP! Thanks.

Complacent Panda said...

Thank you.

I'm organizing a stock contest (with real prizes) on my main page, if anyone would like to participate.