Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Monday, June 01, 2009

Trader-X update

Sorry for the lack of posts on my part, and thanks to Tom C. for some great charts.

I am doing some consulting work and part of my agreement is that I don't post charts and technical analysis on public forums until the end of the engagement. So I will be absent through June, but Tom C. will be posting charts several times a week. Make sure you subscribe to be notified of new posts - that way you don't have to keep checking back.

Also, the amount of emails I get asking me if I am the Trader-X selling a daytrading course or running a chat-room or selling a signal service has increased dramatically in the past 30 days. There are several people out there using the "Trader-X" name and selling a lot of stuff.

I say it every six months or so, but it bears repeating - I do not run a chat room, I do not sell a signal service, I do not sell a day-trading course. There are things I recommend, and you can find those at the top of this page. But I don't sell anything so please don't buy anything that has the name "Trader-X" on it thinking it is me...it is not.

Have a good June!

_______________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi X, I am a new reader of your blog and I love your blog very much. I have a question about watchlist. Do you include ETFs when you scan the markets according to your criteria? Do you think traderX setups in ETFs are as reliable as those in stocks? Thank you.

Song

Anonymous said...

Thanks for providing such an educational site.

John