Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Cosmetic changes

I made a few minor changes this weekend.

To make it easier to get to the current posts, I removed the "Welcome" message which was always on top and put a link instead. Click on that link to get to the "Welcome" message and links to "Key Posts". I will also put any other important posts/messages in this area.

If you look on the right at the "sidebar" (edit - no longer on the sidebar; check here), I have listed a few books that I have read and recommend. Both of these books are by Ben Mezrich, and are very entertaining - especially to traders and "wanna-be" traders! I suggest you start with "Bringing Down The House", which is nothing short of a classic. And then read "Busting Vegas", which is also a great book.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I will try and post another chart or two tonight.

No comments: