Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Friday, January 27, 2006

Radio ads...

Many of you emailed me in response to my post where I mentioned all of the radio ads I have been hearing for trading "courses" or materials. It seems that Top Trader (?) is blanketing the Houston airwaves with testimonials about making $7,500-$10,000 per week.

Come on - if it sounds too good to be true, then it is!!!

As I said before, I can only guess that these people are trying to lure in unsuspecting newbies...but it amazes me anyone would give these people money. You can find better stuff on the net for less money or free (for example, this blog - or check out my Resources page).

Buyer beware!

Finish the week strong and go make some good trades!!!

No comments: