Welcome to the Trader-X blog!

> TRADEthemove.com - my thoughts
> meditationSHIFT (formerly "tad")- just say "om"

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A dream come true...



Two of my favorite shows merged into one. Pass me my bong and my Glock!!!

_______________
"Harold & Kumar" star high on "24" role

By Nellie Andreeva Mon Aug 21, 3:12 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Harold & Kumar" star Kal Penn has joined the cast of Fox's action drama "24" in a recurring role.

He will play a guy who is somehow involved with the Islamic guru running the neighborhood mosque and might be the key to a terrorist plot.

Penn, along with John Cho, starred in New Line's 2004 comedy "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" and is attached to the sequel, "Harold & Kumar Go to Amsterdam."

He recently appeared in "Superman Returns," and next reprises his Taj role in "Van Wilder 2: Rise of the Taj," a sequel to the 2002 film "Van Wilder."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter



_______________
Tags:
, ,
_______________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kind of like it when you don't trade. You post some funny sh*t. Great blog.

Anonymous said...

"Did Doogie Howser just steal my f&cking car?"